The mission of the ACC is to promote effective audit committee oversight through knowledge sharing and provide strategic direction to the CAQ regarding the tools, resources and thought leadership that enhance understanding and execution of audit committee responsibilities.
Kathy N. Waller, Chair
- AC Member, Delta since 2015, Airlines
- AC Chair, Beyond Meat since 2018, Food Processing
- AC Member, CGI since 2018, IT and business consulting
- Director, Cadence Bancorporation since 2019, Banking
- AC Chair, Spelman College since 2009
Kathy Waller retired from The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) in March 2019 after more than 30 years of service, most recently as Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and President, Enabling Services. Ms. Waller is a member of the American Institute of CPAs and Georgia Society of CPAs.
Mr. Anthony (Tony) K. Anderson
- AC Member and Chair Nominating and Governance Committee, Exelon; director since 2013, Utility services holding company
- AC Member, Marsh & McLennan since 2016, Global professional services firm; also on ESG committee
- AC Member, Avery Dennison since 2012, Manufacturing of adhesive technologies, display graphics, and packaging materials
- Chair Nominating and Governance Committee, AAR Corp.; director since 2012, Aerospace and defense
- Audit and Risk Committee Chair and Executive Committee member, USGA; director since 2020, Golf association
Tony Anderson served as Vice Chair and Midwest Area Managing Partner of Ernst & Young LLP from 2006 until his retirement in April 2012. He joined Ernst & Young in 1977 and held various management positions during his 35-year career there. Mr. Anderson served on the Board of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago from 2008 to 2010. He is a member of the American, California and Illinois Institutes of Certified Public Accountants. In addition to current boards noted above, he is a former director of First American Financial Corporation.
Mr. Theodore (Theo) Bunting, Jr.
- AC Chair, NiSource Inc. since 2018, Utilities
- AC Member, The Hanover Insurance Group, since 2020, Insurance
- Director, Unum Group since 2013, Life insurance
- Director, Foundation for the Mid South
Theo Bunting most recently served as group president, utility operations, at Entergy Corporation (“Entergy”), an integrated energy company, from 2012 until his retirement in 2017. Before that, he was senior vice president and chief accounting officer at Entergy from 2007 to 2012, and chief financial officer of several subsidiaries from 2000 to 2007. He previously served as a director of Imation Corp., a global data storage and information security company and on the board of Hendrix College.
Mr. Gary T. DiCamillo
- AC Chair, Whirlpool since 1997, Home appliances
- AC Chair, Purple Innovation since 2018, Comfort solutions
- Trustee, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, since 1996
- Board of Governors, College of Charleston
From June 2017 until January 2020, Gary DiCamillo served as President and Chief Executive Officer of Universal Trailer Corporation, a manufacturer of leading livestock and utility trailer brands. Since January 2010, Mr. DiCamillo has been the managing partner of Eaglepoint Advisors, LLC, a privately held advisor to boards and chief executive officers. Prior to that he was the former president and chief executive officer of Advantage Resourcing (formerly known as RADIA International), a group of privately held technical, professional and commercial staffing companies based in Dedham, Massachusetts, from 2002 until August 2009. Previously, he was chairman and chief executive officer at the Polaroid Corporation from 1996 to 2002. He also has served as president of Worldwide Power Tools and Accessories at Black & Decker Corporation from 1986 to 1996 and before that as vice president/general manager for Culligan U.S.A., a division of Beatrice Corporation. He began his career in brand management at Procter & Gamble Co., followed by several years as a manager at McKinsey & Company.
Mr. DiCamillo also served as a board member of The Sheridan Group, Inc., a digital and analog printing company, from May 1989 until February 2017; a board member of Pella Corp., a window and door manufacturer, from 1993 until 2007, then again from 2010 until 2018, where he had chaired the compensation committee from May 2015 to February 2018; a board member of Berkshire Manufactured Products Corp., a manufacturer of aircraft engine parts, from February 2011 to September 2015, where he chaired the audit committee from May 2012 to September 2015; a board member of Universal Trailer Corp., a manufacturer of horse, livestock and cargo trailers for farm, recreational, and commercial markets, from March 2011 to January 2020 and a board member of EmployBridge Holding Company, a commercial and specialty contract staffing company, from May 2014 to August 2016, where he has chaired the compensation committee.
Ms. Sandra Helton
- AC Chair, OptiNose, Inc. since 2018, Pharmaceuticals
Sandra Helton is the former EVP/CFO/Director of Telephone & Data Systems, Inc. (TDS) and former Vice President, Corporate Controller of Compaq and Senior Vice President, Treasurer of Corning. She previously served as the Audit Committee Chair on Covetrus, Inc. and Principal Financial Group.
Mr. David L. Herzog
- AC Chair, MetLife, Inc. since 2016, Life insurance
- AC Chair, AMBAC Financial Group since 2016, Financial services
- AC Member (AC Chair until September 2021), DXC.technology since 2017, Information technology services
- Director, PCCW Limited (Hong Kong), Telecom
David Herzog served as the Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President of American International Group (AIG) from 2008 to 2016. Mr. Herzog served as Senior Vice President and Comptroller of AIG from June 2005 to October 2008, Chief Financial Officer for worldwide life insurance operations from April 2004 to June 2005 and Vice President, Life Insurance from 2003 to 2004. In addition, Mr. Herzog has served in other senior officer positions for AIG and its subsidiaries, including as the Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer of American General Life following its acquisition by AIG. Previously, Mr. Herzog served in various executive positions at GenAmerica Corporation and Family Guardian Life, a Citicorp company, and at a large accounting firm that is now part of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP. Mr. Herzog was previously on the Board of Directors of AerCap Holdings N.V.
Ms. Sara Grootwassink Lewis
- AC Chair, Weyerhaeuser. Board member since 2016 with the merger with Plum Creek Timber
- AC Chair, Everside Health. Board member since 2021
- Compensation and Human Capital Chair, Healthpeak Properties, Inc. Board member since 2019.
- Trustee and Executive Committee, The Brookings Institution
- AC Member, Freeport-McMoRan Inc., Board member since 2021
Sara Lewis has served on 7 public company boards over the past 17 years. Ms. Lewis serves on the Board of the Weyerhaeuser Company, the world’s largest timber, land and forest products company, with revenue of $7.5 billion and 11 million acres of timberlands. Ms. Lewis serves on the Board of Healthpeak Properties, Inc, the $25 billion owner and developer high-quality Life Science, Senior Housing and Medical Office real estate. Ms. Lewis serves on the Board of Everside Health, one of the largest direct primary care providers in the US. Ms. Lewis served on the board of Sun Life Financial, a leading global financial services organization with $30 billion in revenue and total assets under management of $1 trillion.
Ms. Lewis serves on the Board of Trustees of the Brookings Institution, where she is a member of the Executive Committee and Chairs the Governance Studies Leadership Council. Ms. Lewis serves on the Leadership Board of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Center for Capital Markets Competitiveness. Ms. Lewis, the retired EVP and Chief Financial Officer of Washington Real Estate Investment Trust, served on the PCAOB Standing Advisory Group from 2015 – 2017.
Mr. Gregory G. Weaver
- AC Chair, Verizon since 2015, Telecommunications
- Trustee and AC Chair, Goldman Sachs Asset Management
- Trustee, Goldman Sachs Trust since 2015
Greg Weaver was Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Deloitte’s audit and enterprise risk services firm, Deloitte & Touche LLP, from 2012 to 2014 and from 2001 to 2005. From 2006 to 2012, he served on the board of directors of Deloitte’s U.S. organization and on its Governance, Compensation and Succession Committees. During Mr. Weaver’s 40 years of experience at Deloitte, including 30 years as a partner, he served as lead client service partner, audit partner and advisory partner for several of Deloitte & Touche’s largest clients. Mr. Weaver has served on the board of trustees of the Goldman Sachs Trust since 2015.
Ms. Linda Zukauckas
- AC Member, TransUnion since 2023, Information technology
- Audit & Compliance Committee Chair, Zelis since 2022, Healthcare and financial technology
Linda Zukauckas served as the Chief Financial Officer of Nielsen Holdings from February 2020 to February 2023. Prior to Nielsen, she held executive leadership roles at American Express from November 2011 to January 2020, including Executive Vice President/Deputy Chief Financial Officer from 2018 to 2020, and previously EVP/Controller and Chief Accounting Officer. From 2000 to 2011, Ms. Zukauckas held various senior finance roles at Ally Financial, including strategy/M&A, divisional CFO, head of corporate planning, global controller/Chief Accounting Officer and global head of internal audit. From 1997 to 2000, Ms. Zukauckas held positions at Deutsche Bank, including chief auditor for the Global Investment Bank. She began her career with PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP. Ms. Zukauckas was previously a board member of MTS Systems Corporation from April 2019 – April 2021.
Vanessa Teitelbaum, CPA
Senior Director, Professional Practice