The mission of the ACC is to promote effective audit committee oversight through knowledge sharing and provide strategic direction to the CAQ regarding the tools, resources and thought leadership that enhance understanding and execution of audit committee responsibilities.
Kathy N. Waller, Chair
- AC Member, Delta since 2015, Airlines
- AC Chair, Beyond Meat since 2018, Food Processing
- AC Member, CGI since 2018, IT and business consulting
- Director, Cadence Bancorporation since 2019, Banking
- AC Chair, Spelman College since 2009
Kathy Waller retired from The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) in March 2019 after more than 30 years of service, most recently as Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and President, Enabling Services. Ms. Waller is a member of the American Institute of CPAs and Georgia Society of CPAs.
Mr. Anthony (Tony) K. Anderson
- AC Chair, Exelon since 2013, Utility services holding company
- AC Member, Marsh & McLennan since 2016, Global professional services firm; also on ESG committee
- AC Member, Avery Dennison since 2012, Manufacturing of adhesive technologies, display graphics, and packaging materials
- Director, AAR Corp. since 2012, Aerospace and defense
Tony Anderson served as Vice Chair and Midwest Area Managing Partner of Ernst & Young LLP from 2006 until his retirement in April 2012. He joined Ernst & Young in 1977 and held various management positions during his 35-year career there. Mr. Anderson served on the Board of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago from 2008 to 2010. He is a member of the American, California and Illinois Institutes of Certified Public Accountants. In addition to current boards noted above, he is a former director of First American Financial Corporation.
Mr. Theodore (Theo) Bunting, Jr.
- AC Chair, NiSource Inc. since 2018, Utilities
- AC Member, The Hanover Insurance Group, since 2020, Insurance
- Director, Unum Group since 2013, Life insurance
- Director, Foundation for the Mid South
Theo Bunting most recently served as group president, utility operations, at Entergy Corporation (“Entergy”), an integrated energy company, from 2012 until his retirement in 2017. Before that, he was senior vice president and chief accounting officer at Entergy from 2007 to 2012, and chief financial officer of several subsidiaries from 2000 to 2007. He previously served as a director of Imation Corp., a global data storage and information security company and on the board of Hendrix College.
Mr. Robert (Bob) Finocchio
- AC Chair, Nuance Communications, Inc. since 2015, Software, applied AI
- Director, Vistage Worldwide, Inc.
- Director, JustAnswer LLC
- Director, Skyfront, Inc.
Bob Finocchio has been a Dean’s Executive Professor at Santa Clara University’s Leavey School of Business since September 2000 and was a former chairman of its Board of Trustees. From July 1997 to September 2000, he served as Chairman of Informix Corporation and from July 1997 to July 1999, he served as its CEO and President. From 1988 to 1997, Mr. Finocchio held several positions at 3Com Corporation, including President of 3Com Systems, Executive Vice President of Network Systems Operations and Executive Vice President of Field Operations. He also served in numerous executive and management roles at IBM, ROLM Corporation and Bank of America. Mr. Finocchio previously served on the boards of Echelon Corporation, Broadcom Corporation, Altera Corporation, Sun Micosystems and seven other tech public companies. He also has previous service on nine private company boards.
Ms. Sandra Helton
- AC Chair, Covetrus, Inc. since 2019, Animal Health
- AC Chair, Principal Financial Group since 2001, Diversified Financial Services
- AC Chair, OptiNose, Inc. since 2018, Pharmaceuticals
Sandra Helton is the former EVP/CFO/Director of Telephone & Data Systems, Inc. (TDS) and former Vice President, Corporate Controller of Compaq and Senior Vice President, Treasurer of Corning.
Mr. David L. Herzog
- AC Chair, DXC.technology since 2017, Information technology services
- AC Chair, MetLife, Inc. since 2016, Life insurance
- AC Chair, AMBAC Financial Group since 2016, Financial services
- Director, PCCW Limited (Hong Kong), Telecom
David Herzog served as the Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President of American International Group (AIG) from 2008 to 2016. Mr. Herzog served as Senior Vice President and Comptroller of AIG from June 2005 to October 2008, Chief Financial Officer for worldwide life insurance operations from April 2004 to June 2005 and Vice President, Life Insurance from 2003 to 2004. In addition, Mr. Herzog has served in other senior officer positions for AIG and its subsidiaries, including as the Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer of American General Life following its acquisition by AIG. Previously, Mr. Herzog served in various executive positions at GenAmerica Corporation and Family Guardian Life, a Citicorp company, and at a large accounting firm that is now part of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP. Mr. Herzog was previously on the Board of Directors of AerCap Holdings N.V.
Ms. Sara Grootwassink Lewis
- AC Chair, Weyerhaeuser. Board member since 2016 with the merger with Plum Creek Timber.
- AC Chair, Everside Health. Board member since 2021.
- Compensation and Human Capital Chair, Healthpeak Properties, Inc. Board member since 2019.
- Trustee and Executive Committee, The Brookings Institution.
Sara Lewis has served on 7 public company boards over the past 17 years. Ms. Lewis serves on the Board of the Weyerhaeuser Company, the world’s largest timber, land and forest products company, with revenue of $7.5 billion and 11 million acres of timberlands. Ms. Lewis serves on the Board of Healthpeak Properties, Inc, the $25 billion owner and developer high-quality Life Science, Senior Housing and Medical Office real estate. Ms. Lewis serves on the Board of Everside Health, one of the largest direct primary care providers in the US. Ms. Lewis served on the board of Sun Life Financial, a leading global financial services organization with $30 billion in revenue and total assets under management of $1 trillion.
Ms. Lewis serves on the Board of Trustees of the Brookings Institution, where she is a member of the Executive Committee and Chairs the Governance Studies Leadership Council. Ms. Lewis serves on the Leadership Board of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Center for Capital Markets Competitiveness. Ms. Lewis, the retired EVP and Chief Financial Officer of Washington Real Estate Investment Trust, served on the PCAOB Standing Advisory Group from 2015 – 2017.
Mr. Gregory G. Weaver
- AC Chair, Verizon since 2015, Telecommunications
- Trustee and AC Chair, Goldman Sachs Asset Management
- Trustee, Goldman Sachs Trust since 2015
Greg Weaver was Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Deloitte’s audit and enterprise risk services firm, Deloitte & Touche LLP, from 2012 to 2014 and from 2001 to 2005. From 2006 to 2012, he served on the board of directors of Deloitte’s U.S. organization and on its Governance, Compensation and Succession Committees. During Mr. Weaver’s 40 years of experience at Deloitte, including 30 years as a partner, he served as lead client service partner, audit partner and advisory partner for several of Deloitte & Touche’s largest clients. Mr. Weaver has served on the board of trustees of the Goldman Sachs Trust since 2015.
Vanessa Teitelbaum, CPA
Senior Director, Professional Practice