Washington, D.C. — The Center for Audit Quality (CAQ) announced today that it will host a panel discussion and luncheon to mark the fifth anniversary of the Sarbanes-Oxley legislation.
The event will take place at the National Press Club on July 30, exactly five years after President Bush signed the bill into law.
Fifth Anniversary of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002
- The Honorable Paul S. Sarbanes, former senator and former chairman, Senate
- Banking Committee
- The Honorable Michael G. Oxley, former U.S. representative and former
- chairman, House Financial Services Committee
- The Honorable Christopher C. Cox, chairman, U.S. Securities and Exchange
- The Honorable William H. Donaldson, former chairman, U.S. Securities and
- Exchange Commission
- The Honorable Harvey L. Pitt, former chairman, U.S. Securities and Exchange
- The Honorable Mark W. Olson, chairman, Public Company Accounting
- Oversight Board
- The Honorable William J. McDonough, former chairman, Public Company
- Accounting Oversight Board
National Press Club
529 14th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20045
Monday, July 30, 2007, noon
Media must RSVP by July 26, day-of registration no later than 11:45 a.m.
Media: Jill Bratina, (202) 609-8120 or firstname.lastname@example.org
General attendance: Whitney Lanphear, (202) 354-8291 or email@example.com