- Hamilton, Erin, University of Nevada, Las Vegas. "Error or Fraud? The Effect of Omissions on Management’s Fraud Strategies and Auditors’ Evaluations of Identified Misstatements." With Jason Smith, University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
- Sims, Christy, University of Georgia. “Improving Auditors’ Review of Complex Evidence Sets.” With Justin Leiby and Jacqueline S. Hammersley, University of Georgia.
- Zhou, Dan, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign. “Promoting Proactive Auditing Behaviors.” With Mark Peecher, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign; and Michael Ricci, University of Florida.
- Brazel, Joseph, North Carolina State University. "Evidencing Professional Skepticism in the Time Budget." With Christine Gimbar, DePaul University; Eldar Maksymov, Arizona State University; and Tammie Schaefer, University of Missouri - Kansas City.
- Estep, Cassandra, Emory University. "Mitigating the Unintended Consequences of Material Weakness Reporting on Auditors’ Acceptance of Aggressive Client Reporting." With Anthony Bucaro, Case Western Reserve University; and Tim Bauer, University of Illinois Urbana – Champaign.
- Majors, Tracie, University of Southern California. "Learning from Prior Year Workpapers." With Sarah Bonner, University of Southern California.
- Griffith, Emily, University of Wisconsin-Madison. “A Bright Side to Client Accountability: Accountability to the Client Enhances the Quality and Independence of Auditor Judgment when Accuracy Goals Are Primed.” With Kathryn Kadous, Emory University; and Donald Young, The Georgia Institute of Technology
- Kang, Yoon, University of Massachusetts – Amherst. “Does Implementing an Auditor Judgment Rule Increase Auditors’ Likelihood of Conducting More Innovative Procedures?” With David Piercey, University of Massachusetts – Amherst; and Andrew Trotman, Northeastern University.
- Majors, Tracie, University of Illinois at Urbana – Champaign. “The Impact of Inferences About Work Paper Default Options on Auditors’ Sensitivity to Changes in Risk.” With Sarah Bonner, University of Southern California; and Stacey Ritter, University of Southern California.
- Zhou, Daniel, Emory University. “Improving Auditors’ Evidence Collection and Evaluation by Mitigating the Impact of Conflicting Incentives.”
- Backof, Ann, University of Virginia. “How Does Evidence Specificity in Auditors’ Look-Back Analysis Affect Auditors’ Planning Judgments?” With Roger Martin, University of Virginia; Jane Thayer, University of Virginia.
- Estep, Cassandra, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. “Integrating IT Specialist Input on Audit Engagements: The Joint Effects of IT Specialist Attitude and Team Membership.”
- Ricci, Michael, University of Georgia. “Using Audit Programs to Improve Audits of Complex Estimates” With Jacqueline Hammersley, University of Georgia.
- Wright, Nicole, Northeastern University. “The Impact of Attraction Effect and Specific Guidance on Auditors’ Assessment of Level 3 Fair Value Assumptions.” With Sudip Bhattacharjee, Virginia Tech; Kimberly Moreno, Northeastern University.
- Commerford, Benjamin P., University of Alabama. “Do Auditors Constrain the Earnings Impact of Real Earnings Management? An Experimental Examination.” With Rick Hatfield, University of Alabama; Rich Houston, University of Alabama.
- Griffith, Emily, University of Wisconsin-Madison; Patrick Hurley, University of Wisconsin-Madison. “Ego Depletion and Evidence Integration While Auditing Complex Estimates.” With Jacqueline Hammersley, University of Georgia.
- Pyzoha, Jon, Case Western Reserve University. “Can an Audit Firm’s Tone at the Top Messaging Attenuate Confirmation Bias in Audits of Fair Value Measurements?” With Mark Taylor, Case Western Reserve University; Yi-Jing Wu, Case Western Reserve University.
- Saunders, K. Kelli, University of South Carolina. “Examining the Impact of Offshoring and Level of Preparer Judgment on the Audit Review Process.”
- Austin, Ashley, University of Georgia. “Improving Auditors' Consideration and Disconfirming Evidence when Evaluating Complex Estimate Assumptions.” With Jackie Hammersley, University of Georgia.
- Carlisle, Melissa, Georgia Tech. “Management Inquiry: Does Mode of Communication Matter?”
- Doxey, Marcus, University of Kentucky. “Improving Audits of Management Estimates: The Role of Effective Audit Committees and Public Materiality Disclosure.” With Linda McDaniel, University of Kentucky; Bob Ramsay, University of Kentucky.
- Zimbleman, Aaron, University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign. “Is That Your Final Answer? Understanding and Improving Auditor Judgment Through Dialectical Bootstrapping.” With Mark Peecher, University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign.