2012 CAQ Investor Confidence Forum: What is Driving Investor Confidence?
The Center for Audit Quality (CAQ) will host the 2012 Investor Confidence Forum on September 19th at 8:30 a.m. at the Willard InterContinental in Washington, DC.
Moderated by Ben White, Wall Street Correspondent for Politico, the CAQ’s 2012 Investor Confidence Forum will examine the CAQ’s 6th Annual Main Street Investor Survey results and feature an expert panel discussing investor beliefs and behaviors, and what they mean for achieving personal wealth, the U.S. capital markets and the U.S. economy, more generally.
2012 CAQ Investor Confidence Forum
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
8:30 a.m. (Breakfast will be served)
The Willard InterContinental
The Grand Ballroom
1401 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20004
- Douglas Elliott, Fellow of Economic Studies at the Brookings Institution
- Cindy Fornelli, Executive Director, Center for Audit Quality
- David Gardner, Motley Fool Co-founder and Chief Rule Breaker
- Gail MarksJarvis, Syndicated Financial Columnist for the Chicago Tribune and author of Saving for Retirement (Without Living Like a Pauper or Winning the Lottery)
- Dr. John Nofsinger, Finance Professor at Washington State University and author of The Psychology of Investing
- Ben White, Wall Street Correspondent for Politico
To RSVP for the 2012 CAQ Investor Confidence Forum, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The invitation is non-transferrable.